Hello Fellow Nords-
Thank you for all the snow dances and patience. Unfortunately, we still do not have any snow on the Mesa… so we will have to postpone next weeks “first tracks” training camp. We will try to host the camp on December 1-3… so keep those fingers crossed and dancing to Ullr. We will make the call on the camp mid next week and will let you now as soon as we do. If the camp is on you will have until the 25th to sign up. Please let us know if you have any questions. Think snow.
Ski you soon